Stepping into real estate in 1998, Angela was driven by pure passion, excitement and hard work to rise from a front office position to the dynamic salesperson that she is now.
A highly skilled and award-winning professional, Angela has achieved enormous success on behalf of her vendors in the South Eastern suburbs. She maintains a diverse inventory of exclusive listings and her proven track record for attracting qualified buyers, consistent high auction clearance rates and the ability to exceed client expectations has led her to be a highly sought after area expert.
At the heart of Angela’s success is the level of care and personalised 1 on 1 service she delivers. “My clients are my focus 24/7. My ultimate goal is to deliver an outstanding result whilst providing a personalised level of service that is unmatched by anybody”.
A recent winner of Ray White Victoria’s No. 1 Novice Auctioneer Award, Angela’s clients are now in an even stronger position as she now brings her energy, enthusiasm and hyper-local knowledge to the auction arena. Her success rate is extremely high and being involved in her client's sale from listing all the way to conducting the auction, now even more so, places her clients in the best position to succeed.
- Premier Agent - 2019/2020 - Representing the top 10% of agents in the group
- Finalist - REB (Real Estate Business) Australian Women in Real Estate - Auctioneer of the Year 2019
- Nominated - REB Auctioneer of the Year 2019
- No 1 - Novice Auctioneer of the Year - Ray White Group VIC/TAS 2018/19
- Featured in Elite Agent Magazine - July 2019
- 100% of her clients see a SOLD sign
- 24 days on the market average (source: realestate.com.au)
- NPS score of 10/10 (Worldwide customer service scoring)
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018 - Auctioneer of the Year, Novice