Your Next Chapter Starts Here
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Offering warmth, light and great family accommodation, move straight in with nothing to do. Featuring two living and dining areas, brand new kitchen and butler's pantry, three generous bedrooms (master where an ensuite can be added) renovated bathroom with modern glass shower and separate WC. The home was constructed with quality and attention to detail, one only previous owner who has lovingly and fastidiously maintained this residence, the home has just finished having a complete makeover.
Features include: -
- Chefs kitchen with butler's pantry, brand new European appliances.
- Large gas cook-top & glass splash-backs, Caesar stone bench-tops
- 2 generous living areas, every window has a picturesque garden aspect.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, with built in robes.
- Large garage (complete with tradesman workshop & storage).
- Additional driveway parking.
- Both garage and car gate have remote controls.
- Reverse Cycle heating and cooling.
- Paved and decked entertainment areas.
- Landscaped gardens, 4 separate areas.
- Walk to park, (Doggy park across the road) kinder and school.
- Remote controlled, security shuttered doors and windows.
- Brand new polished timber flooring throughout.
- Freshly painted inside and out.
- Brick and Tile (tiles - recently repainted, and guttering - recently replaced).
- New hot water cylinder.
- Corner property.
- Options to extend out and up (STCA).
Perfectly positioned and located in a family friendly neighbourhood, walking distance to Farm Rd Kindergarten and Kingston Heath Primary School, close by to Cheltenham Secondary College. This is the perfect place to raise a family or downsize with lifestyle options. Great for investors, located in a sought-after area by tenants.
Bring the dog/s and exercise equipment and walk, just metres, to Kingston Heath Reserve (Hockey and Baseball are also played there), or stroll across the road to Farm Road Reserve / Doggy park. Bring the fishing rods - trout fishing nearby at Karkarook Park. Join the fly fishing club based at Highett Reserve. Swim year round at either of the two heated pool complexes in the area. Bring the bathers, picnic essentials and beach toys - 5 minutes' drive to the golden sandy beaches of Port Phillip Bay. Do pack the bikes, just a short ride to route 33 world famous beach road cycle route. Quick access to major roads, nearby to bus route 903 (Altona to Mordialloc) giving great access to Melbourne's entire public transport network and just a putt away from Kingston Heath and Capital Golf Courses.
Shopping is well catered for 5 minutes' drive to both Southland Shopping Centre and Direct Factory Outlets. Costco is located conveniently nearby as well.
Melways Map 87 C1
Please note: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.
Looking for something special and different?
Looking for something fully renovated and landscaped, without a cent to spend?
Looking for somewhere with entertainment sized decking?
Looking for somewhere where you can shut the gates & be in your own secluded paradise?
Looking for somewhere with loads of sunlight?
Looking for somewhere with a set up workshop? A tradies delight!
Looking for somewhere for swings and trampolines?
Looking for somewhere with gold fish pools and waterfalls?
Looking for that elusive private, non-public auction, home sale?
If you want the best, without compromise, then this is the one!
Photo ID required at all inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Corner Property
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.