Classic Bayside Beauty With A Long List Of Inclusions!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Positioned in a quiet Chelsea pocket close to Bicentennial Park, bike trails, an array of sporting grounds and clubs, and best of all, less than a 15 min walk to the best beach in Melbourne! This beautifully presented, updated and surprisingly spacious, three bedroom home on 534sqm (approx), presents functional and comfortable bayside living with tasteful renovations throughout, plenty of modern inclusions added along the way and abundant space for all.
Features & Recent Improvements:
- Ducted central heating, evaporative cooling throughout plus gas log fireplace
- Glossy polished hardwood floorboards through bedrooms and all living zones
- Kitchen: New BOSCH cooking appliances - 900mm gas cooktop/rangehood & double wall ovens
- Full CCTV/alarm security system, automatic gate with camera intercom entry & keyless entry
- Repainted throughout - interior/exterior
- Replaced Front door (keyless entry) & windows bedrooms/living areas
- Replaced light fittings & window furnishings throughout
- Replaced Fencing: Secure with high front fence, auto gate, house/backyard to garage fence and privacy extensions
- Garden: completely re-landscaped front and back with auto reticulation system - Modern, lush - and yet, very low maintenance!
- New Front deck: Additional outdoor entertaining - full advantage of the private, secure front yard
The functional, spacious layout incorporates overly generous U-shaped living spaces, comprising lounge with ambient gas log heater, family living, dining and kitchen with new BOSCH appliances & dishwasher - each open to each other, yet with great separation between zones.
Three generous bedrooms with robes, each serviced by the family bathroom and separate toilet and excellent potential to add a 2nd bathroom by dividing the enormous laundry.
Great outdoor entertaining with a back undercover patio and a new front deck surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens - designed for maximum enjoyment with minimum upkeep. Oversized garage/workshop and plenty of secure off-street parking for a trailer, boat or caravan.
Just moments to the beach, shops, cafes, public transport, train station, excellent schools and recreation reserves, plus easy access to both the CBD and Mornington Peninsula; this home is an ideal ticket into the Chelsea market for the growing family or investor, promising a hassle-free, rewarding property with an unbeatable lifestyle to match!
- Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.
- Photo ID required at all open for inspections
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.